Lanky posted Thu at 16:27
MGT Presents... the DayZ Epoch Irish Pub Quiz Night
Wednesday, March 12th : 22:30 GMT
What way to celebrate the upcoming St Patricks day (March 17th) is there than having a good old fashioned pub quiz? How about having a good old fashioned pub quiz....mixed with DayZ Epoch!
On March 12, 22:30 GMT, the "Stary Trader Zone" on the Chenarus server will be hosting a first Quiz night, with lots of prizes to be won and fun to be had.
Activities will range from general knowledge questions, crazy challenges, and will involve lots of Leprechaun gold. Alcohol will be provided in game* , and is encouraged out of game - there is a high chance the Quizmaster will have a few bevies to celebrate the occasion. There will be a mix between hostile, and non hostile activities - everyone will get a chance to have their own kind of fun!
What better way to celebrate the Irish tradition, than on a game developed in the Czech Republic, with a host that is from England but currently living in Germany, and on a map that is based on a post-Soviet country!
Discussion of the event can be found here : http://www.mgtrolls.eu/forum/m/12045571/viewthread/11422968-mgt-presents-dayz-epoch-irish-pub-quiz-night/post/last#last
When? : March 12th 2014
Time? : 22:30 GMT
Server : [MGT] Chernarus server
- Any people attempting to ruin the event will be kicked and banned. Don't ruin the fun because you don't know how to!
- Any in game instructions not followed when told by the organizers will result in loss of rewards. Co-operate with the people trying to run it!
- some activities will require tools. Come prepared with at least the basics (toolbox, ,etool, hatchet)
- Admin discretion can be used to determine winners of rounds/ events. The decisions from them is final.
- NO helicopters allowed to be in air during event period (you wont need them)
- NO heavy duty armored vehicles are permitted to be in transit during event period (Armoured SUV', HMMW's, Vodniks or BTR's). (you wont need them)
- Event to start "around" the stated time. Delays are possible, so come early and be prepared.
* Under 18's are allowed to participate in the ingame drinking, with the written note from mummy and daddy + 5BC worth of gold payment directly to me. Other bribes are acceptable. Hell, its St Patricks day after all!