Container minimized. Expand
Donated of €350.00 goal
Donate to keep the servers running
Our servers & website rely on your donations to keep running, current costs are €350pm. This includes rent of 2 Xeon CPU equipped servers, required to give Arma 3 server good performance & enterprise security software, costs includes KoTH database rental & a 64 slot Scum server
Container minimized. Expand
All DLC vehicles, including helicopters, karts, Jets DLC and Laws of War DLC are now free to try now on our Exile and Epoch mod servers, note, you will still get prompts to purchase the DLC packs, but you can now fly and drive these vehicles
Edit: 24 Nov Added Apex vehicles DLC
Edit: 11 March 18 Added Tanks DLC
Simply approach the vehicle, you will get a DLC popup, but to the left you will have a menu where you can select how to enter the vehicle
- Added: CBA compatibility ONLY if remoteExec functions in CBA are OFF!
- Added: Craft bandages recipe
- Added: Prototype of bounty system
- Changed: Balanced wood and metal construction armor. More info soon.
- Fixed: Vehicle trader dialog sometimes went poof if configured wrong
- Fixed: Vehicle re-keying for choppers and boats
- Fixed: Pre-processor problems ending up in duplicate building classes in different scopes
- Fixed: Exploit to dupe consumable items - thx to @Mikeeeyy
- Fixed: Wrong building loot coverage calculation - thx to @Mikeeeyy
- Added: Sledge Hammer
- Fixed: Axe swing animation (yes, for real)
- Fixed: Auto-run would stop on bridges over water
- Added: Prototype of animals
- Fixed: Message when adding a lock always showed "1234" as a PIN code
- Changed: We have changed from virtual to physical money now! You have to carry pop tabs with you and store it in a safe if you do not want to lose it.
- Changed: Sending money in your XM8 has been removed. You need to trade it in person now.
- Added: You can now modify existing network messages or add your own ones. No more remoteExec or publicVariable!
- Fixed: Prevent spawning on Namalsk' debug island when coast spawning is enabled - thx to @BetterDeadThanZed
- Changed: Moved definition of snapping positions from model memory LOD to a config to support snapping of third party models
- Added: Razor Wire
- Added: Wire Fence
- Added: Sand Bags (long)
- Added: Bag of Sand (spawns in industrial)
- Added: Screw Driver (spawns in industrial)
- Added: Box of Screws (also spawns in industrial)
- Added: Metal Wire (you guessed it: spawns in industrial)
- Added: Santa Hat is now available at the armory trader
- Changed: Balanced the amount of damage constructions can take - more info on that soon.
- Fixed: An exploit that allowed players to steal and sell vehicles in the safezone - thx to @Mikeeeyy
- Added: Server-side trader, territory and death logging to separate text files
- Added: Items of higher quality levels now require a certain amount of respect to purchase them
- Added: Config option to disable thermal vision for assembled drones and static machine guns
- Added: Possibility to steal the flag of enemy territories (more on that in the following Devblog entries)
- Fixed: Wrong 7.62 magazine for Rahim in loot spawn
- Fixed: Sometimes dead players were kicked out of their party or made it completely disappear
- Changed: The variable "ExileTraderType" must now be be set via ExileClient_object_trader_create as the second parameter. Careful, admins! See code below
- Fixed: In very rare cases, a script error would pop up when looking at certain constructions
- Added: Ambient fly-overs are back!
- Fixed: Bikes and Quad Bikes will not warm you up anymore.
- Added: Non-buildable zones, so you can prevent players from building somewhere. Can be defined in CfgExileEnvironment / mission config.
+ new weapons!
posted Feb 22, 16
All Exile servers updated to 0.9.40 Lime
- You can now toggle between health and hunger/thirst in your HUD by pressing "grave".
- You will now see blinking icons to warn you if your hunger or thirst is below 25%
- You can now chop down bushes with your axe and combine some branches and leaves into a bush kit. Use the bush kit to attach it to your character and turn into a walking bush!
- Added a charity NPC faction that will supply you with goodies: A Heart For Inmates
- Added the option to define the price of item when you sell it to traders.
- Added a configuration for the sales/purchase price factor too. Default is 0.5.
- Added a developer-friendly setting that can help us to debug things on your server. If you do not like this, you can disable it.
- The territory radius is now 3D, like a sphere. Thus you cannot build into the air forever anymore. No more penis-towers!
- Introduced a maximum number of territories allowed per player. Default is 2.
- Territories now have limited number of constructions that increase per level (30-300).
- Added a security camera / CCTV system. You can now place security cameras in your territory and look through them by a camera terminal software of a laptop.
- You can now specify hunger and thirst decay and regeneration in a config.
- Minimum distance to territories was used instead of minimum distance to trader zones when spawning loot - thx to Brun for reporting
- Container lock bypass detection ("Y u try to glitch") is not executed anymore when you are in your own territory - thx to Rangecreed for the idea
- Fixed a problem where people could shoot near your corpse, putting you into combat, even if your new character is miles way - thx to Darth Rogue for reporting
- Added three more frag bonus types - thx to Xanto for the idea
- "HOMIE BONUS" applies when you kill someone while you are in your own territory
- "RAID BONUS" applies when you kill someone who is in his own territory
- "DOMINATION BONUS" applies when you kill someone multiple times in a row
- Teamkillers will now lose respect
- Adjusted the maximum capacity of some vehicles since the vanilla Arma settings are not logical. Please find the changes attached to this post.
- Adjusted the sales prices of almost all vehicles. Look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PsDxUYBxmiQl-HSTtxj3PHWLq9R0kH0QOoZnNNe4ZhQ/edit?usp=sharing
- You will now see a death skull on your map when you die to easily find your corpse - thx to Boxman80 and his crew
- Removed triggers from the default mission file completely. Exile does not use triggers anymore to detect if a player enters a safe zone. This will increase performance. Please report back to us in the "Feedback" forum how large the impact on your server / game was.
- When you leave a safe zone, god mode and disabled weapon mode will disappear after 30 seconds and not instantly anymore. This should lower safe zone camping - thx to Toasty1234 for the idea
- Added 9 more custom traders that can be configured by server owners (Exile_Trader_CommunityCustoms2...Exile_Trader_CommunityCustoms10)
- Added a new server config to unlock vehicles in safe zones after server restart (off by default)
- Added action menus to vehicles of type "Tank" so you can use lock, flip, drain fuel etc.
- Resolved a problem with third party mods / tanks, where you could not repair them completely - thx to FordDefect for the hint
- Increased the capacity of safes from 1500 to 3000.
- You will now see your party members (position, name, direction) on your map.
- Replaced the 3D party hexagons of Arma. Party members close to you will now have name tags like in the safe zone. Distant party members will have a circle + distance in meters + toggable name tages. You can configure the color of the party ESP in your XM8. Default is green.
- Removed the thermal optics from the Nightstalker attachment.
- Loot does not spawn in hidden buildings anymore. If you would like to replace static buildings in your mission, you can now do so without running into floating loot - thx to Brun for the hint
- You can now pack storage crates. Just like it works for tents. Everyone can do that. There are no territory restrictions.
- It is now possible to deconstruct flood lights. You can also move them (that somehow broke in 0.9.34?)
- The portable generator will now play a sound while it is running.
- Dead bodies will now have flies swarming around it, so you can easily find corpses (Yes, it is the classic Arma 2 sound <3)
- Added a new woodland uniform. We have found the textures for that in the Arma files, but it was not used.
- Party members can now place 3D markers that is visible to their party mates only. Use action key 2 for that. Simply look somewhere, press the magic button and a marker with your name will appear in 3D. If you want to remove your marker, look into the sky and press the button again. Every player only has a single marker. Markers of dead mates will disappear. Markers do not have a distance-meter below them, so they do not replace range finders. This system should remove the all-time-Arma-confusion of "There is an enemy at the bushes right there!".
- 3D markers and party ESP can be disabled by server owners in mission config - thx to John for the idea
- You cannot build in enemy territory anymore. Not even camp fires. Nothing.
- You can now tie other players up by using zip ties. Zip ties work like hand grenades and show up in the HUD while equipped. Press G (or whatever key you use for hand grenades) to tie another player up. You need to be very close to catch them.
- Players can free themselves by using a handsaw, pliers or a can opener, but only if the hostage taker went away.
- Trapped players cannot drop to lobby or commit suicide (yet). ALT+F4 while being tied up will result in a combat log punishment and the player will die.
- Tied players can also not open their inventory, they cannot move or use weapons. They also cannot place a 3D party maker while tied up.
- Other players can free trapped players by using the same tools mentioned above.
- There are different respect settings that the server owner can modify, eg. trapping ("normal" or "bambi"), releasing ("hero" or "hostage taker", breaking free and/or combat log. Killing trapped players will not result in any respect bonus or loss.
- "GOTCHA" applies when you tie someone up
- "UNSTOPPABLE" applies when you break free
- "KINDHEARTED" applies when you free someone (name might change, me no good English )
- Fixed a bug where broken vehicle database records could screw the server
- Re-worked all prices and the complete loot tables for better balancing (existing customizations can still be used, don't worry!)
- Moved CfgInteractionMenus and CfgInteractionModels to mission config file - thx to On4fox for the idea
- Limited the maximum distance for range kill bonus respect to 3,000m to prevent long range mine kills. There is no reliable way in Arma to detect if a player was killed by a mine so we cannot solve it better.
- You will now see the latest news from our website in the Arma lobby when you join a game. We feel this changelog is just not enough to communicate the features we implement. This will honor the work we put into it a bit more.
- Added a new code lock pad interface for vehicle locks.
- Established compatibility with Arma 1.54.
- Re-made ALL BattlEye filters... ugh
- You can now access the gear of tied up people and basically steal of all their gear.
- You can now move your head while being tied up.
- Tied up people can now be road killed.
- Tied up people cannot adjust their stance anymore to break free.
- It now shows a message that you do not have the required tools if you want to release someone.
- PIN code related messages now show **** when stream friendly UI is enabled.
- 3D party markers now function properly when a party member is not in the ground
- "Handcuff-Loggers" are now killed properly and don't respawn where they have been
- Sending money to players that have disconnected in the meantime does not show "Sent money to: Object not found" anymore
- Lowered the mass of instant coffee and bandages as they were too heavy
- Took away SPMG/Navid from the game completely. Server owners can put them back in, but they are overpowered in our opinion.
- Changed the way vehicles spawn in general. Arma blows them up too often. Please test!
- You now lose respect when you tie someone up, but gain some respect if you release them again
- Adjusted some prices of vests and backpacks, as they didn't reflect their quality
- Changed "Scan Bar Code" action on dead bodies to "Identify Body". This will display the name of the player corpse for you.
- Loot will now spawn without a minimum distance / visual threshold. That means you don't have to be 15m away from a building anymore to have it spawn some loot. Also, this also means loot can spawn right below your feet. This improves loot spawning in the "single house in the wild" scenario.
- Added three more crafties recipes to empty plastic bottles (dirty/salty) and fuel canisters. Thank you for the idea!
- Changed armor values of Ifrit (150), Hunter (200) and Strider (250)
New Vehicles (Big thanks to Psycho for porting! Love you!)
- Ural (Open)
- Ural (Covered)
- (Party, Community Skin TBD)
Vehicle Capacity Changes
Name Old Change
Quad Bike 600
Hatchback 2000 1300
Hatchback (Sport) 2000 1300
SUV 2000 1600
Offroad 4000 2000
Offroad (Repair) 4000 1300
Offroad (Armed) 4000 1100
Strider 4000 1800
Hunter 2000 2200
Ifrit 2000 1800
Van 3000 3600
Van (Box) 3000 4600
Van (Fuel) 3000 1100
Zamak 3000 4200
Tempest 3000 3800
HEMMT 3000 4600
MH-9 1000 1300
M-900 1000 1300
MI-280 Taru 4000 3200
MI-280 Taru (Covered) 4000 4300
MI-280 Taru (Transport) 4000 1100
PO-30 Orca 3000 4600
CH-49 Mohawk 5000 4800
CH-67 Huron 6000
WY-55 Hellcat 2000 2600
Cessna 185 Skywagon 0 (???) 3000